• Complaints, Warranty & Dispute Resolution Guide

    Our participation in the procedure is not a waiver of any rights we may have under the law, or under any contract between you and us, and this guide is not a contract between you and us.We try to provide the highest level of service to our customers, but sometimes things go off the way. If you need to complain, or lodge a warranty claim, we have a free complaints and dispute resolution process that you can use.


    What is a complaint?

    A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction made to us, related to our products, services, or the complaints�handling process itself, where you expect a response or to have the problem fixed.




    Step 1 - How to make a complaint

    You should first let us know what the issue is and we will try to fix it immediately. You can call us or email us or visit us in person to make a complaint. You can contact our complaints officer as follows:


    Address: 3 Amy Close, Wyong NSW 2259 Phone: 1300 755 487 Email: info@resinc.com.au


    If the person who takes the call cannot resolve the issue, they will escalate it to management. At this stage, in most cases your complaint will be dealt with promptly and to your satisfaction and we can close the complaint.


    Step 2 - Recording your complaint

    All complaints and disputes will be recorded in our Complaints Register. Where a complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction immediately, you might have to answer some questions so that our management can properly investigate the complaint. When receiving a verbal complaint, the customer service staff will complete the details of the complaint in the register on your behalf. The staff member will then read the entry in the register to you and ask you to verify it.


    Step 3 - Notification

    Where we cannot immediately settle the complaint, we will acknowledge receipt of it to you in writing within 2 working days. We will also advise you in writing of the procedures for investigating and handling your complaint.


    Step 4 - Investigation

    Your dispute will then be fully investigated by our complaints officer and a decision will be made on the matter.


    Step 5 - How you will be informed of the outcome

    In most cases we will tell you the outcome in writing within 7 working days. Should there be exceptional circumstances causing a delay we will advise you. But, even in the most complex matters, the dispute should be resolved in a maximum of 30 working days.


    Step 6 - After we respond

    Our Complaints Register will be updated showing the result. Wherever appropriate, our policies, systems and procedures will be adjusted and staff will be counselled or provided with additional training.


    If You Are Not Satisfied

    You can refer the complaint to the relevant Fair Trading or Consumer Affairs office in your state or territory, as follows:


    ACT: Office of Regulatory Services Fair Trading - Phone: (02) 6207 3000

    NSW: Fair Trading - Phone: 13 32 20

    NT: Consumer Affairs - Phone: 1800 019 319

    QLD: Office of Fair Trading - Phone: 13 74 68

    SA: Consumer and Business Services - Phone: 13 18 82

    TAS: Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading - Phone: 1300 654 499

    VIC: Consumer Affairs - Phone: 1300 558 181

    WA: Consumer Protection - Phone: 1300 304 054


    Things You Should Know

    If your complaint involves privacy issues, the procedures may vary if the complaint is not immediately resolved. This is because more specific legislation or codes of practice may apply. You don’t have to pursue a dispute with us using our internal complaints and dispute resolution procedure. If you use the procedure, you may commence legal proceedings before, after or at the same time.


    Our participation in the procedure is not a waiver of any rights we may have under the law, or under any contract between you and us, and this guide is not a contract between you and us.



    There is no charge for using our internal or external complaints and dispute resolution procedure. However, our standard fees and charges may apply for making copies of documents or for retrieval of documents from archives, where requested by you.